Sunday 11 October 2009

Eleventh of October...

this is it...my very own blog!
i've got a stupid name for it...skinny Lamb!
i fancy lamb lately...or sheep!
i've got so much in me...desperately to shout them out...
hmm...but where do i start??
well this happen to be the first post...make it simple!
sort of introduction...should be boring!!
this start out much more later than i expected...
i'm slow even at doing the things i like to do...
i'm just not that passionate!

i found myself a new hobby a year ago(去年的今天)...
got my first blythe doll which i named her Chanel
then Starr!! cant believe it's been a year now...
she's on my desk...with her long sleek wine-red hair holded by a stand...
staring at me!! I LOVE HER SOOO MUCHH!!!!
mayb i'll get her a cake tmr...
and there's this puppy toy on my bed 'Yummy'...
i brought them all the way from home to here along side with another blythe

doll named Chelsy(she's been abandoned...my bad!)
life gets a lil' bit exciting with them keeping me company...
it was cold when i first got down here...
holding Yummy to sleep kept me warm at nite...
thanx for being there!!! (thank you...dear!)

23rd March, i landed here on my own! it has to be the longest day in my life...

i've been sitting on the plane for 15 hours.
talking to no one...my mind was kinda blank...and now my mind is blank...
it's still blank....

i guess i'll do this tmr...
on Starr's 1st birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogger's world ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool....thanx!!!
    im still new...take me ages to get the template right!!

    ReplyDelete