Friday 30 October 2009

Something to read...too many in fact!!

i was gazing at this neat stack of books on my table. how i wish i could have a little more time to spend. since i got my new laptop in september...i havent really got any spare time on anything else other than the NET!! chatting on msn is like a daily chore now...

i finished 《这些年,二哥哥很想你。》few months ago. my laptop wasnt connected to the internet back then. during lunch break i would sit on the floor reading it...and it only took me a week to finish! apparently i was lonely by then...i finished a few TVB dramas which had been kept in my hard disk for ages. i would write a few letters for that special someone...call my mum to say hi...write on my diary...play with my doll...or just lying on bed listen to songs. i dont do these anymore...cos i get connected to the internet! well i guess i should do something better than surfing the net now.

i wouldnt say i love reading but i do love books...i dont know why. bookstores would be one of my favourite places. there was once i got myself 9 books in 3 days...it was a record!!! i seriously hate lending books to others...cos you'll never know what they will be doing while reading your books!picking nose...eating crisp...or mayb sitting on toilet?? reading in the toilet really turn me off!!! i wonder why do people read while pooing??
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME W.H.Y???

1 comment:

  1. yea, i can't agree more with you for the last few sentence in last paragraph..hahahaa

    ReplyDelete