Friday 1 January 2010

A runny yolk next time ya!

SO it was new year...did you guys have the fun??
i was more than happy to get off from work early though.
i am sitting in this room...
which has been MY ROOM for the past 9 months...
but soon to be WAS my room. B'CUZ
im leaving my room soon. i am glad but
joy.tinged.with.sadness.
i never thought i'd felt this way.
NEVER!!SLAP*SLAP* too sloppy of me!!!
SO it's new year (again?) i made my first poached egg!! woohoo~~~and i didnt mess it up darling!
im just so proud of myself...


a slightly brown toast! i like it browned but not burnt...please!
just perfect!! my first poached egg!!! a remark for year 2010...hehe...

3 comments:

  1. where are u leaving to dear? for holidays already or staying out?? love your egg, half boiled egg is the best invention ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is your next stop? happy new year and all the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you girlllll!
    Won't be the same without you here.
    Remember to come visit Pammy & I someday ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete