Tuesday 15 June 2010

Things i spend money on #2

I'M A BiG FAT LiAR!!! I said I'm not gonna spend anymore on clothes, I lied!!!! i just couldn't help it. I'm planning on a tour around UK in August so hoping I'm not gonna spend too much on clothes in the next few months.
#2 Fashions

{Bought too many accessories lately @@}


{Heels are rare in my wardrobe, I'm thinking would I ever wear them? as for summer, new pairs of sandals!}


{I didn't notice all I have are black, brown...brown and black bags!! I got the teal one from London! Love it!!! Wtry to spot for some lighter coloured bag in the future...oppssss!}


{Some shirts I own apart from denim. 4 of them are still new with tags...too little time to wear them all.}


{My wardrobe is a mess. It is so unorganized. It's too small!!! I'm thinking maybe I have more than to wear! Maybe...}

{Left to right: hoodies and jackets - scarves - blazers and cardigans - skirts and shorts -Tshirts and vests - dresses - shirts - bottoms}

No comments:

Post a Comment