Friday 16 October 2009

Recollection...

SLEEPING is one of my favourite activities...i enjoy doing it but last night has to be the worst night ever!! i'd been trying hard to get this post done for the past 2 days...something got into the way on the night before and yesterday i was thinking 'i must get this done by tonight!' then i ended up in bed at 1am...and it feels like i've been sleeping for-ever then i woke up and it was only 3am!! tucked into my bed again and woke up(DARN!!)at 430am!! tried my best to sleep again and it was like 6am when i peeked at the clock!! this reminds me of the night before i left for England. i went on bed at 230am and got up at 510am...160 minutes seemed forever to me!!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

it was 7am when i was ready to leave home...i was trying so hard to not shed a tear then my dad gave me this hug!!! GOSH!!! i bursted out crying like a baby...i can still remember how did it feel like to be in my dad's arm. it still brings tears to my eyes whenever i think of him...I LOVE YOU, DADDY! i insisted that none of my friends should be at the airport but Rachel(ur a b*tch)...surprised me by showing up!! it was 10am when i got to the check-in counter...
thus my life is never gonna be the same again.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

to be honest i have such a forgetful mind...so i need something to remind me of things i want to do and have done--a diary!! and it was my diary which kept me company on the plane. i've never imagined myself being alone and talking to no-one for like 15 hours!! (well there were plenty of people on the plane...but hey what's the name??!!) had my lunch at 12pm...switched to the tv watching 'Twilight' (again??!!) fell asleep at 320pm and woke up it was 8pm...and i was bored to death!! 945pm when i finished Toy Story 2 and my dinner was not served yet!!! this time i was starved to death!!! and dinner was suck!! vegetable curry??!! im never a fan of veggie...-_-'''...

* * * * * * * * * * * *

it was freezing cold in March...the cold breeze got me sick!! homesick...i mean!! i tried not to call home that much cos i couldn't help crying hearing my parents' voices. it's lame i know!! it's been 7 months now...gained a few kgs!! i cant even fit into the pants i brought over...but im still eating my favourite junks!! muahaha...(kinder bueno...how could u resist it??!!) anyway im in my ideal weight based on BMI calculator(that means im over over-weight...sigh!)

* * * * * * * * * * * *

and this is something really cool i wanna share...it crossed my mind that i might have some pictures somewhere in my wallet...and look what i've found!!!!





贺军翔...yes!! i keep his picture in my wallet!! haha...true it sounds sooo lame!! my portraits...taken when i was like one and five??!!(i really dun remember i've been keeping them, though)this definitely explain why i could never get rid of my chubby face...

No comments:

Post a Comment