Sunday 15 November 2009

Day 15: An itch to read in need!

i dont know how many times i have to tell myself to manage the time i spend on surfing! i need to improve my reading habits badly!! i havnt really read a single word for weeks...and i'll have 7 more shipping to me from home!! i know what's my problem...im not gonna say i dont have times to read...i just dont have the urge to read anymore! my laptop was infected on Thurs...it was 3pm and it wont work AT ALL!! i grabbed Danny Gregory's An illustrated Life and flipped through pages...there were so many words...i wouldnt stopped staring at my laptop...restarted it for a few times was hoping it would turn out fine with a few clicks! by that time...i realised I AM SICK!!! I AM ADDICTED!!!! and i need help! send me to rehab...

No comments:

Post a Comment