Monday 2 November 2009

Day 2: Home and away

got up at 11am...6 hours of sleep was way too little for a sleepy pig like me ^o^ GOOD! blame it on the internet!!! had a cup of black coffee this morning. it wasnt really that black though with half tea spoon of sugar in it. less sugar intake from now on...or none at all!! (there would be no more Ben&Jerry's, Kinders', junkzz...grgrgrr this really cause me great, enormous, extreme distress!) i just dont get how people could still survive without eating and still live happily?? eating keeps me cheerful and it's dead true!!! i still have a pretty long way to go. if i fail to lose a single pound after going through this bloody starvation diet, i would...i will...i dont really what else i cant do anymore! just let it be i guess. im sure i'l lose those extra weight off of me erm...sooner or later! hahaha~ dont get me wrong darling im nt giving up yet!!

AND miki you made my day!!! boring monday was lighten up a bit...cant believe you got me all my fave! thanx for being such a loving friend...im truly blessed! MUAKZ...

1 comment:

  1. 早上如果喝了一杯好喝的咖啡,整天的心情都会特别好呢~!
    我也认为没了美食,活着也好像没意义呢!吃了好吃的,我就会像升上天堂一样。
    很开心包裹终于安全到达了。我捏了把冷汗,因为之前听你说你那儿的邮局闹罢工。。 更开心你都喜欢包裹里的便宜地道小食。希望小小的包裹能为你在寒冷的求冬里添上一丁点的暖意。也顺道为你一解思乡之情 ^ ^

    ReplyDelete