Saturday 12 June 2010

Things i spend money on #4

I remember I used to buy a lot of pop magazines when I was still in high school. I spent £1.29(RM12) every fortnight just to get a copy of Smash Hits, it happened all because of 911 (I'll blame it on RIM chart show. since then I couldn't get enough of English songs!) I was such a big fan but then I missed their showcase and concerts all the time! I wanna give Fei Wen a big hug for getting me the concert ticket even though I couldn't make it in the end! I still keep the ticket in my diary...thanx Fei!
then it was Westlife. I started to buy a lot of magazines, visit the official sites, joining different fan group on Yahoo!, stay tuned on MTV and Channel V all day, listened to the radio non-stop (speaking of which, I won plenty of Cd's and tickets from radio stations. the delivery man knows my place so well that he would just show up at my door without calling asking for direction. I was 14 the first time I ever won something. it was 911's showcase tickets and shame I was pretty weak by then my dad wont let me go, saying I might pass out or something that he didn't wanna see me taken out from the venue by paramedics on tv :S) and I started to have some pen pals from the UK. it was pretty lame I know but I was hoping I was actually writing to some of Kian's closest friends or so. mhaha...I was so young back then that's why!! since I was still a student it was quite a burden to post 5 letters a week to the UK but lucky me found a way to re-use the stamps over and over again!!! I would applied a thin layer of glue on top of the stamps and asked my pen pals send them back to me. soak them in the water for a while and wait. Voila!! the post stamp then would be gone!! I don't know if its illegal to do so...but this is what I called RECYCLE!!!
but it's so strange that I couldn't seem to find any Smash Hits here in Wales. OK! is one of the populars...but pop news nowadays means nothing much to me. I try not to miss a issue of Grand Design just to keep myself updated to the building design trend. I bought a few novels and have some sent from home. I'd just finished 九把刀《等一個人咖啡》...reminds me of my best friends.
I always wanna write more about times when I was 15...it has to be the most memorable year, when I met the most good friends, had the best times!!! 3CE, 1999...I miss you guys!!!!!
#4 Books & Magazines
{Lindsay and big boobs Jordan on cover all the time...make me sick!}


{GD...GDE...GRDES...Grand Design...}

{The book is a million times better than the movie, My Sister's Keeper. i got the Danielle Steel's at a charity market for only 50p!}

{They are some of the best I've ever had!...thanx dear!}

No comments:

Post a Comment