Thursday 10 June 2010

Things i spend money on #5

I spent my last week staying up late in front of my lappy watching TVB for hours and only head to bed at dusk - it just happen way too early now, at 4am! I wasn't taking care of my body - consequently it fell sick! I've been having really dry throat for days. It was sign but I couldn't be bothered to give it a rest. Next, running nose. Last but not least, mild fever!! (I know I wont miss it even though I've been drinking like a fish ever since I got sore throat).

I'm not talking crap yet! This is what I really wanna write about! Where has my money gone to???!! Yes! Spending money is so much fun!! I'm still a fan of writing on pieces of material. (Respect Mother Nature!!) No doubt e-cards are more versatile and environmentally friendly compared to traditional greeting cards. But I do believe nothing beats the feeling of reading a card - a piece of card, made outta paper which was sent from miles aways, with a post stamp on the envelope. No words could describe this feeling.

THiS is why I like spending on cards! I have never seen so many beautiful cards in my life! It got on my nerves whenever it came to choosing a nice greeting cards in Malaysia bcos there was hardly any...and I would spend so much time on picking a card which was only decent and average. BUT what happen here it's the other way round. I could spend like an hour in a card shop and still cant seem to decide which one to get cos most of them look so appealing to me!! It's harder than choosing between a denim or leather jacket!

#5 CARDS & POSTAGE


{No offence. You would never failed in spotting ugly cards here :s They are cheap, though}
{You can get some decent cards with just £1 from Card Factory}

{I haven't been to this yet...you could get most of the party accessories you need I guess}


{Clinton's is my favourite of all. It has got the most attractive cards ever!! i buy most of the cards from here though it cost me more. A single birthday balloon would cost £20.}

No comments:

Post a Comment