Thursday 12 August 2010

05, 37, 15, 01, 82, 20, 11 they are not in order, if u must know.

i found some pictures taken a while ago. i dont really wanna be a lousy blogger as i am now, honestly. there were times, during the days i got these silly ideas of what to write, they ended up missing at night. you cant imagine how sorry i am getting that each time i log into blogger, and out from it without doing nothing!! maybe i should start taking time to appreciate what's around.


{gwai lou's egg tarts make my days!!}


{this is the smallest piece of cheese with McD's fish burger i've ever seen in my life!! stingy little crap}

{my name!!! here's my name!!!! they actually name the feeding thingy after my name. you might think there's absolutely nothing to be proud of but I LOVE MY NAME!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment