Sunday 8 August 2010

me trying my best too!

GOOD THINGS.........

i had McD's Fillet-O-Fish for breakfast with a cup of my black coffee.
im only short of two more tan lotion to get the Beach Background in Hotel City!!
i pick up sketching again~~
i learn something new today...sometime make me...oh well, it's new!
i dont get depressed when i see how out of practice i am.
it feels good to know that im going to Barry Island soon, i'll come back with some nice shots!
someone actually likes my Facebook status!!!
old silly films make my days!
there are still some croissants left on the table...ive eaten 2!
a word a day: eerie! this comes to my mind now...how do i explain EERIE...being at my current weight!! whahha...i enjoy being eerie!! GOD!!! me not being honest at this moment.
i just love writing for my blog, my fingers love the keyboard instead of the mouse...clicking is not much fun!
im currently listen to 'airplane' by B.o.B~~
...more croissant???
its quarter before four, ur probably reading this, or maybe not cos everyone knows i dont post things up constantly...


1 comment: