Thursday 19 November 2009

Day 19: It's Curved. Or is it Straight?!


i wanted to do a straight line...but it went a bit distorted obviously. i'll say its a slightly straight curved line. or a curvy straight line?! oh my...im confused! hold on one sec! what do you see??!
i looked at the bad stuffs in most of the situation. when i needed to stay up late at the office alone to get those drawings done i thought it was my boss' fault (i still think it was his fault!!) for assigning me so many tasks. i would snubbed my mummy over the phone cos i thought it was annoying that she asking about the same things over and over again but in fact i didn't feel like talking by that time and she had got nothing to do with it. knowing im responsible for my thoughts and actions, i think i should change my perception of things.

'Nothing is good or bad, only thinking makes it so'.
- Shakespeare

1 comment: